View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 09:17 PM   #47
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielRyan9194 View Post
Sometimes I think they are more impressive then octopuses!
Most definitely, but watch out as you might catch the bug so many of us have had - moretortitis. It’s quite addictive!

My husband has made all our indoor and outdoor enclosures. It’s definitely satisfying to be able to do it exactly to your dimensions to take full advantage of the space available. Well, I say that...but I just say what I want and how and where I want it and he does all the donkey work!

I have a lid on my outside enclosures as there are so many predators - birds of prey, seagulls, naughty magpies and more besides. Also, having dogs and a lot of neighbourhood cats, I think it’s nice for them to be quite safe and not interfered with by curious animals with sharp claws.

I’m not sure how well Tunisians get on outside as I’m aware they’re more sensitive to temperature changes, but I’m sure Gordon is your man for that advice and I think I read she’s been outdoors a lot already from your initial posts.

Of course, now you’re well under way with your preparations, does this new member of your animal family have a name? We love details like that.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote