Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2020, 07:38 AM   #565
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Well I'm well and truly bored now and have just come out in a very itchy rash have seen a doctor which is quite an amazing thing to do at2.40 am who has checked my drugs chart to make sure I haven't had something with penicillin in and all good so is getting me some antihistamines. Also I have now developed a pain all across my chest down to the underside of my belly which he thinks is a muscle strain due to me getting up differently due to the wound pain and seems to think it will go quite quickly so has uped my morphine dose. what's going to break next.
I’ve had stress rashes before and when I had a CT a few years ago I came out with a reaction to the stuff they injected into me. I found good old calamine was what really helped the itch on top of the antihistamine.
More morphine is good.

Hope they clear the infection soon and you can go home. Nothing worse than being awake through the night in a hospital as the time drags so much! x

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote