Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 09:56 PM   #561
Gordon
Adult

Major update this afternoon.
I have been on a ward with four nice people for a change and my youngest daughter millie and her indoors were visiting when out of the blue a group of nurses appeared and literally frog marched me out on my bed into a side room and I asked several times as to why to which I didn't get a straight answer till in side room with the door shut and guess what.

I NOW HAVE BLOOMING MRSA FFS. SORRY FOR THE USE OF CAPITALS BUT OCCASIONALLY I NEED TO SHOUT IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.ok better now. So I'm now totally infectious and feel confused as I feel that wasn't the best was to go about it even one of the chaps said are you coming back to which is said no idea.
I know it's not the end of the world but I now have 101 questions I need answers to so have asked to see my surgeon tomorrow.
I dont mind saying I'm now feeling really low and have cried several times since which wasn't a nice thing for a man to do in front of his daughter.
I'm feeling ok now it was all just a shock as it happened so quickly what will go wrong next bring it on I say I'm not going to let it beat me.
Is there ever going to be an end to this I wonder.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote