View Single Post
Old 13-03-2011, 03:17 AM   #5
Balboa
Egg

It wasn't too tough to track down the some of the related threads on one of the other forums, I had no idea what the other forum could've been though.

It did make for a good read. I especially liked the part where an individual ranted about the ingredients of mazuri and how they wouldn't eat such rubbish themselves or some such thing, which was followed by the obvious most humans eat exactly the same things every day.

While personally I have mixed feelings about Mazuri and can see arguments for and against, I seldom see "the against" articulated well.

As to some kind of evidence being presented, I'm sorry, but as I'm sure you already know Ed, good luck. My biggest problem with that particular "church of tortoise doctrine" is they argue by dismissing evidence as being insustantiable and assuming that proves their point, failing to see that they have provided nothing substantiable to counter.

In other words.
Simply saying you're wrong because I think you are is not an argument, its religion, and he's the pope.
Balboa is offline   Reply With Quote