Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 07:25 AM   #118
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Well it seems to be healing she couldn't quite get her finger right in up to the hilt so that's good still looking at having Henry Hoover attached for another two weeks possibly .
So far all looking good on the infection side but it did hurt a lot when she changed it to a point my daughter said I squealed lol.
There is one other thing I have a lump just under my right man Boob that is getting bigger but the surgeon said there is a slight chance it could be another hernia or fluid buildup but nothing to worry about just keep an eye on it and it will more than likely go on it's own as it's in one of the port holes where they went in.
Well that sounds a bit better; like something positive is changing in there. Nightmare having to have the drain and pump still but if it’s doing its job...embrace Henry. Good to name the old chap!

Bet your daughter is being very supportive. She sounds like me; I’m not squeamish and I’ve seen big wounds cleared. I’m one of those weirdos that watches cysts being removed on YouTube!
Is she planning on a career as a nurse do you think?

Hope you haven’t got another hernia and that lump will go on it’s own without any more palaver. When are you back for the next dressing change?

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote