View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
dugy
Juvenile

Default absolutley gutted...

last sunday i was making the new indoor enclosure (it is now literally the leangth of my bedroom by two foot (i think two foot(ish!))

anyhooo whilst i was doing this i needed to put my torts outside... i had percy (the youngest and my first male) in a funny round plastic thingy (use it to sink into teh ground to contain plants) i put him in this if he is only getting an hour or so outside... (my old outdoor enclosure proved inadiquite... its teh next job)

bruce a esmea (my oldest male n female) were also put in a larger circle tub thingy.... i was working all day although checked them every hour to have a tab and also make sure tehy were cushty...

my four oclock check came and i went in the garden and found bruce wasn't there =[ i searched the garden for about an hour before i realised i would have to quickly make the new enclosure secure and get percy and esmea in incase they got out too...

i searched nearly all night.. and the next night and the next... i now have a sign up in the paper shop and signs on lamposts cos my lil fella has been missing nearly a week... to be honest i am completly gutted not knowing where the lil guy is...

i just hope he aint in my neighbours garden cos i know for a fact that if found it will be sold (propa dodgy family)... if any one notices a tort for sale in newcastle (tyne & wear) please please let me know...

cheers guys and dolls

xx
dugy is offline   Reply With Quote