Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 04:39 PM   #390
emma_mcraf
Adult

Glad you’re home!
Let’s hope the MRI has shown something so they can sort an effective treatment plan.
The saga continues then, but maybe come Friday there’ll be some sort of conclusion in sight.

Have you read ‘This is Going to Hurt’ by Adam Kay? It’s a funny book but doesn’t paint the NHS in a great light, let alone a lot of doctors who seem to be winging it a lot of the time!
Literally, there are registrars starting a new rotation having been promoted, who’d never even done particular procedures. Mainly based on Obs and Gynae, if I’d read that before having my four babies, I’d have perhaps questioned the registrars more!! We assume they know ‘it all’ but they bloody don’t!
I think you’re a complex case and they just don’t have the answers a lot of the time.
Well, really glad you’ve beaten the sepsis again. Hope you can rest up now and feel better very soon.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote