Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 06:25 PM   #434
emma_mcraf
Adult

Ridiculous, especially considering you’re having to drive a fair way and pay for parking and fuel for what appears to be waste of time appointments half the time.
I hope they’re swabbing the wound to check what kind of infection is in there.
It must be so horrible with a bad smell like that coming from it. I’m really sorry that they’re not doing more for you Gordon. I still think they don’t know what to do with it.
You might just as well be better dressing it yourself if only to keep the odour down.
It really is about time that you lost your cool. I agree with Mary that I’m surprised it’s taken this long. You have been a really patient patient.
I couldn’t have zipped it for as long as you have. Well, I would have lost it after the first surgery went ti*s up. My tolerance level is set at zero. Probably not my most redeeming feature.
Hope this week sheds some more light on it and they frigging well do something properly. I’d be inclined to remind them of their sending you home with the wrong prescription otherwise... a little friendly blackmail might do the trick. Yes, it’s our beloved NHS but when something like this is happening, you have to play the cards you have, even if it’s not a nice thing to do.
Let us know how things go this week. xx

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote