Thread: Squirrels
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2007, 11:55 AM   #51
Pussygalore
Adult

I'm not racist either and your family came here by the legal ways, have intergrated and made britain their home thus giving back something to the country, the local shop is run by a family of asians and they are very nice and run the shop probably better than some of us its their family business and will stay that way unfortunately a lot of our younger generation no longer want to carry on family businesses which is a real shame, I think a lot of foreign countries have family values that we should envy, but they aren't the hoards that are comming over now, I know of a firm that has been prosecuted for paying for the shipment of people to work for them and issueing them with false NI numbers if thats not doing our people out of work I don't know what is, so many who come here don't even attempt to try to learn our ways but set themselves in groups of their own if I emigrated anywhere I would like to think that I would make every effort to live as my new country residents do I would love to move to New Zealand but their rules prevent that and just because I want to doesn't make me able to, we don't always get what we want, I'm not religious and don't beleive we were set above everything else the only difference is that we communicate if animals could talk then maybe we wouldn't assume we have the right of life over them, we couldn't talk when we first came on this world so started out exactley the same as them in fact we could easily have been wiped out all together by those hunting us.