Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 10:28 PM   #779
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
I'm feeling a lot better now emma its still very sore at times but much easier to get about now compared to the first week when I couldn't even pull myself up in the hospital bed.
The good side of things is im keeping the dressings on to give it some extra support on the scar and to keep anything out and when I change them they are as clean as when I had put them on so hopefully no sign of any infection.

I'm starting to feel a bit less stressed about it now especially with what they have done with the scar its nice and thin now as apposed to a couple of inches wide. Which was really gross and was getting me down so feel more positive now.

Who would think this has been going on now for nearly two years. But that's it now I hope.
It’s so good to read you’re feeling more positive as I know how this has knocked you sideways and then some, op after op after op.
Really good that this surgeon has made such a good job of it. It’s been a long wait. Keep looking after yourself. x

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote