Thread: Surgery
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 03:07 PM   #405
emma_mcraf
Adult

Absolutely farcical.
Thank goodness you didn’t take the other prescription drugs.
I think the NHS is an amazing part of our country and we are lucky to have it, but I don’t trust many of the registrars and consultants. I have heard so many horror stories over the years but I think your one is bang up at the top!
The one thing that has happened repeatedly is that I’ve seen there’s a huge lack of communication between the staff. Saw it during my husband’s cancer, when my son had a bad accident, a family member had strokes, etc.

It worries me how you can get so many infections. Is it due to lack of hygiene by the caregivers in the hospital? Virulent strains of bugs everywhere? Infectious things in theatre? It can’t just be that you’re unlucky. You’ve had too many infections now.

Really hope that....well actually I don’t know what I hope for, for you tomorrow when you go back, because each time you seem to get no further! Are they planning on more surgery seeing as they’ve told you not to eat or drink?
Wish it would all just settle down and go away for you.

I’m battling costochondritis at the moment. Never known pain like it since slipping my disk 9 years ago. Drugged up with painkillers but know it’s nothing compared to your year of hell.

Get better soon, Gordon! x

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote