Thread: INDIAN STAR
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #12
felix93
Egg

Thank you Darren, now that's a very positive post to make me even more wanting these little gems.

I fell in love with them before I even have the Hermans, only people (before I joined this board) told me that I should have Hermans, which I don't regret my decision 'cos I have 3 little sweeties. I am ready to adopt again. Thanks for all the advise.

One thing can I ask you, if any of your eggs hatch, will you keep them or you will eventually sell them? I am no hurry for getting one because I want to find out about them as much as I can before a new baby arrive to my home. So I can wait for even a year if needed.

I will def also write to Marcus, have already read his website, now it's just need to talk to him.

Thanks again for all the information.

4.0.0 Yellow Bellied Slider, 2.1.0 Peninsula Cooter, 2.1.0 African Helmeted, 1.0.0 False Map, 0.0.3 Razorback Musk, 1.0.0 Chinese Softshell, 0.1.0 C.American Painted, 1.1.0 White Lipped Mud
felix93 is offline   Reply With Quote