View Single Post
Old 13-08-2008, 04:43 PM   #5
Dazza
Adult

Yeap everyone is correct sarah.

Bob designed the Megaray - and has allowed the Factory to sell the 100w bulbs to T-Rex under the T-rex brand.

I could'nt comment on the Manufacture of the T-rex !!

However, the Megaray I can comment on - These bulbs are made to a very exacting standard, each and every bulb is production line tested, as well as Bob spot testing bulbs from each batch when they arrive with him, we also do the same when they arrive in the UK. The Mega-Ray is made from only the best raw materials, high qulaity glass envelopes for even distribution of Light and UVB as well a UVA, the Arc tubes are top notch, its also worth noting these bulbs are hand made.

I am not knocking any of the other bulbs but these megarays are now being used in most of the Top Zoos in the UK, i have Vets Prescribing these as medicine to aid sick and dying reptiles, some even stock them !

All of the independant testing points towards these being the best bulb in the world and when the new hailde bulb comes out will mark the begining of a new generation in reptile lighting.

I am yet to find anyone who is willing to give negative feedback on these bulbs, everyone comments on the increased activity, feeding in some of the lizards the colourations are better...i could go on and on and on about just how good they are.

Dazza
Dazza is offline   Reply With Quote