View Single Post
Old 26-09-2019, 09:12 PM   #15
emma_mcraf
Adult

Yes, series 5 has a volume 2 and season 6 will also be 20 episodes, split into two volumes of ten episodes again.
Michael Hirst is planning on writing something new for Vikings fans. He’s all finished with season 6, the filming is all done and I think it could be airing late this year on History.
He says his new show won’t be a sequel but will something Vikings fans will relate to, so possibly he’s going to focus on some other characters?

I watched the first series of Stranger Things as my daughter raves about it. It was okay, very cleverly done like a retro 80’s style drama. I didn’t watch season 2 or 3 though. I’ve returned to ER! Loving it 24 years on. My 45 minute guilty pleasure to wind down.

My two eldest sons are into Peaky Blinders but I’m not sure it’s my thing. I know Vikings is full of battles and the odd blood eagle but gang violence isn’t my thing.

My hibernation has started! The hot water bottle was out last night, throws were out through much of the summer anyway, ha, but I’m doing the full window-gazing with a hot cuppa and mak8ng casseroles and snuggling up with the waggies. Love the mists, the drizzle and the earlier sunsets. Perfect time of year.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote