Thread: Milo
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 07:17 PM   #18
Pussygalore
Adult

thanks stells and I to think that the amount puts him off, but we have tried most dried foods and the only one he picked at was bakers, not the best I know, I sent away for samples from many manufacturers as a sample lasts him ages most were given away though. Its a shame you can't buy small amounts of food, anyway although he would pick at the bakers it was never enough by itself and leaving it down made me think he was just taking enough to stop him feeling hungry for anything else. At the moment he seems to accept the Natures Menu frozen raw meat cubes and I can thaw out one at a time, I've also given him a raw chicken wing which he did seem to enjoy, it had to be cut in half but I thought if he's going to have a 'chew' it might as well be something that contains some food value and they are cheap enough 25p each in my butchers. I don't think its the food though as if he's in a eating mood he's not fussy, this sounds silly but sometimes the only way he'll eat is if kevin gets on the floor and feeds him from a fork, I know thats giving in but its often the only way to get him to eat anything and I've thrown so much food away as it will only keep so long even if in the fridge.
Pussygalore is offline   Reply With Quote