Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Rehoming (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Three hermans need new home (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=72824)

afriend 11-03-2015 08:12 PM

Three hermans need new home

Free to good home .......I have 3 herman tortoises that I will need to find new homes for. I'm ashamed to say since my grandson came along who I take care of they have been getting neglected and it's not fair to them There is no desperate rush so I will be making sure I find good homes for them that can keep me updated on how they are doing. All are CB with original/ copies of original certificates from the breeder although I haven't had these updated and tortoises microchipped. I believe they are all female, 2 was hatched in 2007 and the other one 2008. I only want homes that know about there husbandry and have room for them as they have been used to being kept out doors as much as possible. Looking for someone close by who can pick them up as I don't have much time to travel.

johnathan9757 19-03-2015 03:52 PM

Hi there I currently have 4 hermanns and am looking for some to join my group and would most definitely be interested in offering a home to yours

wks9362 13-04-2015 04:38 PM

Are these torts still seeking a home?

aquaticsanctuary 26-08-2015 10:50 PM

Hi I run a sanctuary for tortoises turtles and fish, I'm in Cheshire but your not too far away around 1hr 30 from me, would love them to join the Gang currently have sulcata,horsefeilds,marginated tortoises plus the rest of the zoo haha .so more the merrier. Also have outside enclosures and run of the garden and ponds for the turtles, then everyone is back into our animal room /garage we have converted over of a night x Sarah

bondisav 28-08-2015 10:41 AM

Three hermans need new home

Hi

Are these torts still needing a home? I would love to rehome them with my 10yr old female Tweedy

Thanks
Sharon

bondisav 28-08-2015 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afriend (Post 651387)
Free to good home .......I have 3 herman tortoises that I will need to find new homes for. I'm ashamed to say since my grandson came along who I take care of they have been getting neglected and it's not fair to them There is no desperate rush so I will be making sure I find good homes for them that can keep me updated on how they are doing. All are CB with original/ copies of original certificates from the breeder although I haven't had these updated and tortoises microchipped. I believe they are all female, 2 was hatched in 2007 and the other one 2008. I only want homes that know about there husbandry and have room for them as they have been used to being kept out doors as much as possible. Looking for someone close by who can pick them up as I don't have much time to travel.

Hi Not sure how these forums work but I sent a message I think that I would love to rehome your Hermanns to make my lonely female Hermanns happier, and I can travel.
Kind regards Sharon

aquaticsanctuary 30-08-2015 12:12 PM

Hi sorry we have paid to take these tortoises on as pets, never been given and Free tortoises yet, sorry. I take them in and offer them a forever home, I do have lots of different turtles however that are up for adoption .