Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Classifieds (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Jadatzi GALS-babies (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=69120)

FLINTUS 26-06-2013 08:34 PM

Jadatzi GALS-babies

So I have had a number of hatchlings from my guys so I will have these up for sale. These are pure Jadatzi, albino body and shells. At the moment they are very young, about a week, so want them to grow a bit and will post after I get back from hols when they are ready which will be mid-July so will be a month old. However you can get them now and I will deliver later.

Prices are £1 per snail(most will sell for £1.50 to £2 a snail), discounts are available on multiple snails-3 or more.

Postage IS available, but obviously will have to calculate it and am not sure on price yet, guessing it will be around £2-4 but will see as I also have to cover a very minor cost for packaging. They are being raised at high humidity with decent heat and fed on a mixed diet with cuttlefish bone. They are the perfect first pet as easy to care for-by the way these will NOT be sold for feeder food.

Pics will be put up shortly, either tomorrow or Friday.

pagan queen 26-06-2013 11:43 PM

Out of interest, how long do they live, how big do they grow and do they breed a lot?

FLINTUS 27-06-2013 07:09 AM

They shouldn't get larger than about 2.5 inches high and 6 inches long but it depends how you keep them. My guys are still small, about 4 inches long I would think and already reproducing. Live expectancy is a very debated subject, but if kept well 5 years+. These are my first eggs from them, but although maybe 50+eggs will be laid a time, only maybe 25 or so will hatch and make it past the first week or two. They lay every few months.

pagan queen 27-06-2013 01:53 PM

Wow, they grow quite big then, not suitable for a small tank. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

FLINTUS 27-06-2013 06:11 PM

The size I quoted was really a max, most would not be expected to get significantly over 4 inches, I think about 5 is average. They are quite communal though and you don't need too much floor space, just a fair bit of height.

FLINTUS 22-07-2013 09:19 PM

Ok have found out mine are from smaller lines, so will reach 5 inches MAX. A 2ft long tank will house a pair or trio nicely. They are available now at around 5 weeks, and postage is £4, to cover the packaging costs as well-they will be put in moss to make the journey less bumpy. Payment can be done by paypal, cheque or cash. Photos are available by email as photobucket is playing up, so PM me with your email address.

FLINTUS 25-07-2013 04:18 PM

These are going quickly-5 now reserved, next posting Tuesday

FLINTUS 26-07-2013 08:25 AM

These will be taken off the market pending payment. I will have around 5 holdbacks though so if anybody wants them contact me mid-August.

FLINTUS 31-07-2013 05:28 PM

Payment not yet been received and lost contact with the person for the moment, so if you're quick you might still be able to get some of these.

FLINTUS 12-10-2013 07:46 PM

I have two of these guys left. Last chance really to post them before weather gets consistently cold.