Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Happy birthday jan w (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74077)

CherryBrandy 02-07-2016 07:40 PM

Happy birthday jan w

Hope you had a brilliant day and if part Welsh then you would of had a brilliant day whether rain or shine !!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p CB x

emma_mcraf 02-07-2016 08:17 PM

Happy birthday, Jan!!! xxxxxx

NATURALIS 02-07-2016 10:49 PM

Happy birthday hope you had a great day x

Ozric Jonathan 02-07-2016 11:36 PM

Happy birthday Jan. You are a valued member and contributor to the forum.

Suze65 03-07-2016 09:00 AM

Happy birthday Jan, hope you have a lovely day.

Jan W 04-07-2016 09:41 PM

Thank you so much for all your birthday wishes. I am really touched.

Just back from a lovely weekend in Guernsey. Lots of rain, other than sunshine all day on my birthday. How lucky for me!

Delayed flying back though due to fog.

This weather is all over the place.

CherryBrandy 06-07-2016 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan W (Post 666966)
Thank you so much for all your birthday wishes. I am really touched.

Just back from a lovely weekend in Guernsey. Lots of rain, other than sunshine all day on my birthday. How lucky for me!

Delayed flying back though due to fog.

This weather is all over the place.

how lovely ! Did Fort Tort hold up!

I love it Jan....hilarious , make me chuckle .

The weather is all over the place !!! :-D:-D:-D

Jan W 06-07-2016 08:52 PM

Oh yes Fort Tort doing well. Still working on the outside area and need some more pea shingle.I must do some photos of their indoor area as I haven't posted these yet. Summer seems such a busy time.

Interestingly they only seem to spend time together at night now. Outside in the day they have separated off.

It is the first time they have not been safely in the house while we have been away, so my good neighbour who looks after them kept a really close eye. She said they seemed to spend most of the time sleeping.

CherryBrandy 09-07-2016 09:43 PM

Personally Jan I think you should have a Thread all of your own called Tort Fort !!

Have you been to Cotswold wildlife park....? some details were posted on here the other day. Oxford ! The tortoises are amazing and worth the trip as you aren't far from me !

What out for the lion. he is a beast ! CB

Jan W 11-07-2016 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryBrandy (Post 667040)
Personally Jan I think you should have a Thread all of your own called Tort Fort !!

Have you been to Cotswold wildlife park....? some details were posted on here the other day. Oxford ! The tortoises are amazing and worth the trip as you aren't far from me !

What out for the lion. he is a beast ! CB

No I have never been there. I have friends in Cheltenham so will try and go next time we visit.

Thank you.