Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Still here (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74189)

Alan1 13-09-2016 06:24 PM

Still here

I've not gone away. I've moved house and can't get on house internet after 3 weeks of BT incompetence. Back soon hopefully

Gordon 13-09-2016 06:47 PM

Good luck with them Alan a friend of mine had to wait 7 weeks to get a line put in even with the pole at the side of their house I would say no more than 20 feet away.:lol:

emma_mcraf 13-09-2016 09:09 PM

Good to see you here Alan. Hope the move went well. Lots of hard work but hopefully worth it and I hope you're feeling well in yourself and that heart of yours is behaving.
BT are ridiculous! Waiting that long isn't acceptable. I hope it's sorted soon.

Merlin M 14-09-2016 08:52 AM

We were lucky when we moved last month we were only 5 days without internet, its a right pain having to wait (husband struggled just with a few days!) hope its sorted soon!

CherryBrandy 15-09-2016 11:33 AM

Alan, I hope you get connected soon. We miss you on here, CB

Jan W 16-09-2016 03:31 PM

Good luck with the internet. We are in one of those areas that will upgrade next year. It takes me 1/2hour to log on, on the main computer. What I can't understand is how my wi fied lap top gives me immediate access? Or the phone for that matter.

What are you doing for the torts house wise?

Neddy 17-09-2016 08:19 PM

And that's why I left BT and joined Plusnet.....Hope to see you on here soon Alan

Alan1 20-09-2016 01:19 PM

Back online at last though not fibre optic like I was at my old address, a major blunder has been made here where 3 houses can't get it apparently. Standard broadband seems not bad here though. I've heard some horror stories about BT this last few weeks. Jan, the former owner has left me a 10ft by 7ft greenhouse plus a summer house and flagged areas in between some of which I've lifted :)

emma_mcraf 20-09-2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan1 (Post 668305)
Back online at last though not fibre optic like I was at my old address, a major blunder has been made here where 3 houses can't get it apparently. Standard broadband seems not bad here though. I've heard some horror stories about BT this last few weeks. Jan, the former owner has left me a 10ft by 7ft greenhouse plus a summer house and flagged areas in between some of which I've lifted :)

Glad you're all sorted, Alan.
Greenhouse and a summer house - how on earth are you going to utilise them, then? ;-) ;-)
Sounds lovely Alan. Hard work moving, isn't it - but worth it! :-)

Gordon 20-09-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan1 (Post 668305)

Sounds like you can expand a bit Alan maybe you could get the girls a nice male and start breeding.:smile: