Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Surgery (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74960)

Yvonne G 10-05-2019 05:35 PM

Get well soon, Gordon. This is hard to read. I feel for you.

Gordon 10-05-2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne G (Post 677013)
Get well soon, Gordon. This is hard to read. I feel for you.

I feel for me too:lol::lol::lol::lol:

emma_mcraf 10-05-2019 06:44 PM

You concentrate on taking it easy so you’ll soon be better, then you can get out in the garden to sunbathe in your thong! Might be just the occasion to treat yourself to a new one! ;-)

CherryBrandy 11-05-2019 03:41 PM

What a flipping dreadful time. You must have also picked up an extra does of humour as yours was probably wearing thin like your thong.

I hope you are going to get your daughters a donkey now. Take care Gordon, stay smiling as you do it so well, CB x

emma_mcraf 15-05-2019 10:27 AM

How are you feeling this week Gordon? Hope you’ve noticed an improvement. x

Gordon 15-05-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emma_mcraf (Post 677029)
How are you feeling this week Gordon? Hope you’ve noticed an improvement. x

Quick update.
I have been in and out of hospitals this week and they seem to think it will be fine and just needs to heal from the inside out.
So I am now having it treated at the docs every day for the foreseeable future and they are saying months:shock::shock:
Also I was woken up last night in the most excruciating pain when I can only assume was a rogue stone passing through which anybody who has experienced this will tell you the pain is off the scale.

But on the bright side it's nice and warm which is good for all.

emma_mcraf 15-05-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 677032)
Quick update.
I have been in and out of hospitals this week and they seem to think it will be fine and just needs to heal from the inside out.
So I am now having it treated at the docs every day for the foreseeable future and they are saying months:shock::shock:
Also I was woken up last night in the most excruciating pain when I can only assume was a rogue stone passing through which anybody who has experienced this will tell you the pain is off the scale.

But on the bright side it's nice and warm which is good for all.

Oh no! :-(
I’m really sorry to hear it hasn’t been plain sailing at all since the op. Months of treatment sounds horrific and you’re surely feeling pretty down with it all.
I don’t really know what to say as words are just that aren’t they, they do much good, but wishing you no further reoccurrences of the sudden excruciating pain and a slow but steady recovery. x

Gordon 15-05-2019 08:44 PM

Emma I'm ok but I'm fed up now so if this goes on as long as they say I will be pulling my hair out.
I am going to talk to my doctor tomorrow and see what she can do seeing as she sent me off to hospital.
She is good and will talk in normal speak not by the book doctors nonsense.

emma_mcraf 15-05-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 677034)
Emma I'm ok but I'm fed up now so if this goes on as long as they say I will be pulling my hair out.
I am going to talk to my doctor tomorrow and see what she can do seeing as she sent me off to hospital.
She is good and will talk in normal speak not by the book doctors nonsense.

Well that’s good. A doc who isn’t all jargon and in a rush is a gem. Hope she can suggest something, don’t know what, but something to help you heal quicker. All the being treated daily at the doctors is so inconvenient too.
Totally understand why you’re fed up. This has been such a long road for you. I can’t believe it when we think back to Christmas! :shock: :-(

Gordon 15-05-2019 09:39 PM

There is a plus I have been treated by some very attractive ladies in nurses uniforms so for every negative there is always a posotive :-D