Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Surgery (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74960)

tortydat 30-05-2019 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 677122)
Well my waist line is definitely shrinking but everything thing else seems ok at the moment :)

Well as far as I could see yesterday all seemed well and am pleased to say that Gordon looked his old self.

Suze65 30-05-2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emma_mcraf (Post 677121)
:lol: :lol:
I guess it all depends on which parts shrink! ;-)

I’m sure when he’s better he’ll let us all know. :-D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I’m sure Gordon will keep us fully informed :roll:;-)

Suze65 30-05-2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tortydat (Post 677123)
Well as far as I could see yesterday all seemed well and am pleased to say that Gordon looked his old self.

It’s good to have some one who’s actually seen him and can verify the whole sorry story. But I am glad to hear he’s doing well .

emma_mcraf 30-05-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 677122)
Well my waist line is definitely shrinking but everything thing else seems ok at the moment :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You concentrate on getting better soon and getting rid of this horrid infection. Can’t have you squirting and covering the nurses and doctors in your bodily fluids all the time. ;-)
It really doesn’t matter how I phrase that, it just sounds wrong every time! :-D
But you know what I mean! ;-) :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tortydat (Post 677123)

Good to know you’re keeping an eye on him, Mary. :-)

Suze65 30-05-2019 02:52 PM

Yes Gordon, concentrate on getting better, and keeping your bodily fluids to your self !

Gordon 30-05-2019 03:46 PM

And I've been trying to keep this smut free you girls are worse than me and that's saying something..........!

emma_mcraf 30-05-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 677128)
And I've been trying to keep this smut free you girls are worse than me and that's saying something..........!

You wouldn’t want us any other way! ;-)
Keep smiling! xxx

CherryBrandy 01-06-2019 10:01 AM

it is like one of the Carry on films !

to be fair Emma I read exactly the same re dressing gown getting smaller :-D ..shorter ...made me laugh - raeson bneig si taht ti deostn mttaer hte odrer fo the ttelers, ecausbe ew eard thme sa ew ese htem ni rou indm. And Tortdat put 'is now getting' so we read ....gown.....taking now...g... fast readers !! good imaginations , book worms :-D:-D:-D CB

ClareandCo 01-06-2019 01:05 PM

Hopefully you're starting to feel yourself again.........:shock:

CherryBrandy 01-06-2019 01:44 PM

best not encourage