Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Surgery (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74960)

Gordon 17-02-2020 05:36 PM

Well back home today and another week of my life wasted. They said all is good at the moment so I'm assuming all test that the micro biologist did were ok.
The only down side is now they have screwed with hy head a bit more I'm worried as to if I will get back in there if it all goes wrong again.
They I think must have a plan in place if it happens again as now two consultants have said to cut it open big time and remove at least three of my eleven pack which seems rather drastic and will need some sort of guarantee I'm thinking. Also if they do it one side they will need to do the other or I will lose my centre of balance. :):)

tortydat 17-02-2020 07:20 PM

Think positive young man this is it now onwards and upwards I need you recovered as there will be a lot of work to be done in our new abode!! xx

emma_mcraf 17-02-2020 09:05 PM

Glad you’re home. No better place to start to feel better and get your head straighter. There’s no shame in admitting it’s been a hard thing to go through as it has and it’s inexcusable, but let’s think positive right now and hope all is well and you will continue to improve and heal and at least you have a target to work towards - sorting out Mary’s new garden! She’ll be working you like a Trojan! ;-)

emma_mcraf 21-02-2020 10:02 AM

How’s things been this week, Gordon? xxx

Gordon 21-02-2020 12:54 PM

Just been re stuffed and all looking ok so far but I've been there before so let's see.

I'm actually in town having a romantic lunch with my better half which is the first time we have been out together in god knows how long and it feels well odd.

emma_mcraf 21-02-2020 01:00 PM

You deserve to have a nice ‘date’ together after what you’ve both been through for the past year. Enjoy it!

Glad so far everything is going okay. Hope it continues to do so. x

sandy 21-02-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 678226)
Just been re stuffed and all looking ok so far but I've been there before so let's see.

I'm actually in town having a romantic lunch with my better half which is the first time we have been out together in god knows how long and it feels well odd.

Enjoy you and your wife deserve it big time:0)

CherryBrandy 22-02-2020 06:39 PM

what's worse Gordon a browns mad bite or this?

If I were you I would ask for your notes as a record when this is over. I did and was a bit amazed at what was written to what I was told. - and then don't worry it - in my experience notes and translation all get a bit lost in the activity of treatment.

Hope your days are filled with more sunshine x

Gordon 23-02-2020 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryBrandy (Post 678229)
what's worse Gordon a browns mad bite or this?

If I were you I would ask for your notes as a record when this is over. I did and was a bit amazed at what was written to what I was told. - and then don't worry it - in my experience notes and translation all get a bit lost in the activity of treatment.

Hope your days are filled with more sunshine x

I must admit my Burmese brown bite took nearly as long to heal.

As for my records I have someone on my case looking in to things.:)

emma_mcraf 27-02-2020 10:06 AM

Hope all is going well, Gordon. x