Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Missing/Found/Stolen (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   tortoise stolen-pudsey area, west yorkshire (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=30901)

lozzy2k1 06-10-2009 11:27 PM

tortoise stolen-pudsey area, west yorkshire

my mum noticed a sign up in morrisons at thornbury, bradford sayin a tort has been stolen out of someones house in pudseyalong with a guinea pig?, near leeds/bradford, west yorkshire f anyone has any information please let me know ill go morrisobs tomorron n have a look 4my self at the sign mn updtae any knowledge it has? just thought idi inform ppl

Dawn Fletcher 07-10-2009 12:45 PM

Oh no, thats my local area.........west yorkshire!
might be worth ringing them explaining who you are and seeing if they would be willing to give you a picture of the tort........then we all know what we are looking out for.

My heart goes out to them

Dawn

lozzy2k1 11-10-2009 10:29 PM

update

right i had a pic of the tort which is missin i took it off of the advert. but my phone broken that i took it on and have to use a old fone but will try get another with old 1. phoned them and gort a little more info. The tortoise is mediterranium spur thigh and is 50years old. he was stolern out of the garden alonmg with a guinea pig or 2 in Pudsey, stanningly area of leeds and will not survve winter if not found? the tort looks to be quite dark in colour like a lot of black or brown.it says on paper there is reward for safe return. its a childs pet too and she is upset. dnt know if its ok to put her contact number on here so 4 now i will put mine. they live quite close to me and i spend a lot of time near where they live. Anyone with any information to the wherabouts of the tortoise and or guinea pigs(they looked to be a blonde colour)please contact me on 07791128829 or on here and i will get in touch with the lady it concerns untl ask if ok tyo ut their mob number on!! thanks

Dawn Fletcher 12-10-2009 04:39 PM

crikey thats really awful, there are some horrible people out there!!

I will be keeping my eyes and ears peeled for this one and the piggies!!

I really feel for their child.......its never easy for kids when they loose a pet.

Dawn

anna m 12-10-2009 06:29 PM

Hope the animals get found safe and well

justmeandmytortoise 12-10-2009 07:23 PM

Have they contacted John Hayward Co-ordinator National Theft Register

Tel: 01869 325699 E-mail: jh@ntr.supanet.com

Wishing this tortoise and family good luck

Star 12-10-2009 11:27 PM

I have my fingers crossed they are found

Alistair&Robyn 20-10-2009 08:55 PM

Oh no! So close to us as well...

I hope it's found safe, along with the guinea-pigs!

lozzy2k1 23-10-2009 10:30 PM

stil nothing as far as i know :(

michelle g 24-10-2009 10:22 PM

oh my god i live in pudsey....that really worries me as just researching ready to get a tort in afew months. The poor little thing, some people are soo cruel x x