Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback/Suggestions/Problems (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   function restored! (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=73819)

Ozric Jonathan 01-03-2016 02:15 PM

function restored!

I've noticed that the forum can once agian count how many times a thread has been viewed rather than just telling us how may posts there are!

So Finnsky's post about letting a tortoise have a run around now shows that it's been viewd 308 times and has 37 reply posts in it. Until very recently I'm sure this function was broken.

Gordon 01-03-2016 02:19 PM

Can't say I have noticed one thing I can't do is a search on my phone.

Finsky 01-03-2016 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozric Jonathan (Post 663039)
I've noticed that the forum can once agian count how many times a thread has been viewed rather than just telling us how may posts there are!

So Finnsky's post about letting a tortoise have a run around now shows that it's been viewd 308 times and has 37 reply posts in it. Until very recently I'm sure this function was broken.

:lol: can't say that I even noticed such a figures until it was mentioned yesterday..:roll:
I'm glad it is working now...no doubt I'm going to be keeping eye on it now.

emma_mcraf 01-03-2016 05:19 PM

I recall a thread a year or so ago about it not working, but probably wouldn't have noticed unless you'd pointed it out, Jonathan. :-)

Suze65 01-03-2016 05:47 PM

I wouldn't have a clue !

Jan W 01-03-2016 08:32 PM

I don't think it was working as I had noticed the numbers before and they were usually even until I saw Finsky's high number of views yesterday.

I thought it was a shame so many views in comparison to comments. I love to see comments. Perhaps I post too many?

Finsky 01-03-2016 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan W (Post 663070)
I don't think it was working as I had noticed the numbers before and they were usually even until I saw Finsky's high number of views yesterday.

I thought it was a shame so many views in comparison to comments. I love to see comments. Perhaps I post too many?

OH NO! Never too many! Beside...if nobody comment anything and just read in silence...it would be so boring here.

Ozric Jonathan 01-03-2016 11:11 PM

I agree. Please do comment Jan. Sometimes I think maybe I comment too much. But nobody has to read my comments if they don't feel like it.
Some of the views are robots. Thankfully they don't post. Unless perhaps I am a bot?

Finsky 01-03-2016 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozric Jonathan (Post 663093)
I agree. Please do comment Jan. Sometimes I think maybe I comment too much. But nobody has to read my comments if they don't feel like it.
Some of the views are robots. Thankfully they don't post. Unless perhaps I am a bot?

Robots..:shock: 'I picture silvery skulls with red lights gleaming in the eye sockets' :evil: "I'll be back...... "

CherryBrandy 02-03-2016 12:52 PM

yes it came up the other day! it confused me cause I thought it was the posts and kept looking for them when it said 30 odd and could only find 2 posts! its hasn't back record converted so we will never know ! Im with you Jonathan and just figured I was alone like mulder and scully doing my Thang CB