Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   JK Rowling V Trump (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74354)

Suze65 02-02-2017 04:32 PM

JK Rowling V Trump

Laugh, I nearly fell off my chair, apparently, Trump voters don't like JK Rowlings verbal attack on Trump, sooooooo they are threatening to burn her books :lol::lol::lol::lol: I think that just about sums up the logic going on in their heads. :roll:

sandy 02-02-2017 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze65 (Post 670236)
Laugh, I nearly fell off my chair, apparently, Trump voters don't like JK Rowlings verbal attack on Trump, sooooooo they are threatening to burn her books :lol::lol::lol::lol: I think that just about sums up the logic going on in their heads. :roll:

I thought their heads had an empty space:0)

Merlin M 02-02-2017 06:01 PM

I loved her response, fine burn them I already have your money! So great

Suze65 02-02-2017 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin M (Post 670238)
I loved her response, fine burn them I already have your money! So great

Exactly, what would be the point in burning her books, shes got their money. No skin off her nose! Silly people, but they did vote in a man with a very small vocabulary :mrgreen:

Oh and Trumps press secretary, always entertaining to watch, comedy gold !

emma_mcraf 02-02-2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze65 (Post 670239)
Exactly, what would be the point in burning her books, shes got their money. No skin off her nose! Silly people, but they did vote in a man with a very small vocabulary :mrgreen:

Oh and Trumps press secretary, always entertaining to watch, comedy gold !

I have to agree - his presidency is going to be far from boring! It's kept us entertained and it's only been a couple of weeks.

Merlin M 02-02-2017 09:48 PM

Anyone who disagrees is wrong, if you work in government then you will be fired, in the media then ou are spreading fake news, all hail Dictator Trump!

Ozric Jonathan 02-02-2017 10:03 PM

It's all a bit scary though. What on earth might he do or say next? Putin must be laughing his head off.

Suze65 03-02-2017 10:13 AM

Everyday is something new and even more redonculous, so today the Trump administration has scrapped Obamas rules on background checks for gun ownership, so they can shoot each other even more :confused: that makes sense of course it does :roll: la la land !

Merlin M 03-02-2017 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze65 (Post 670250)
Everyday is something new and even more redonculous, so today the Trump administration has scrapped Obamas rules on background checks for gun ownership, so they can shoot each other even more :confused: that makes sense of course it does :roll: la la land !

Yes because making it easier to get guns will make people kill each other less and keep everyone safe...

Gordon 03-02-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze65 (Post 670250)

And maybe if some nut takes out trump they might change their minds again or maybe that's the plan.8-)