Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   I don't believe it (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74968)

CherryBrandy 23-06-2019 05:02 PM

I don't believe it

the weather is simply awful , what is going on ?

emma_mcraf 23-06-2019 05:29 PM

Last year was a fluke - this is the Great British Summer Time! ;-)

Anyone else getting a message that the forum isn’t secure when they come on it? I have for the past few days.

sandy 23-06-2019 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emma_mcraf (Post 677194)
Last year was a fluke - this is the Great British Summer Time! ;-)

Anyone else getting a message that the forum isn’t secure when they come on it? I have for the past few days.

I have had that message for months, it applies to a lot of the forums:0)

emma_mcraf 24-06-2019 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandy (Post 677196)
I have had that message for months, it applies to a lot of the forums:0)

This is the only forum I’m on. It only came up over the weekend. How odd. Oh well, it clearly doesn’t affect anything. Thanks Sandy.

burnt toast 25-06-2019 08:19 PM

Vile here. I got up to pouring heavy rain & it was like night. Eventually stopped late afternoon but not a sniff of sunshine!

Realised the other day it's, almost July & I haven't been to a single boot sale this year!

emma_mcraf 26-06-2019 06:41 AM

It’s been muggy here but cloudy. We haven’t really had as much rain as forecasted but it’s been quite nice when it has come. For me, it’s preferable to the heatwave of last year. Really don’t want that heatwave in Europe blowing this way!

sandy 26-06-2019 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emma_mcraf (Post 677231)
It’s been muggy here but cloudy. We haven’t really had as much rain as forecasted but it’s been quite nice when it has come. For me, it’s preferable to the heatwave of last year. Really don’t want that heatwave in Europe blowing this way!

My daughter and family are coming over next week, they will be wearing winter woolies I think, as its 40c over there at the moment:0)
I agree this weather we are having is fine for me, I dont do over 25c :0(

emma_mcraf 26-06-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandy (Post 677232)
My daughter and family are coming over next week, they will be wearing winter woolies I think, as its 40c over there at the moment:0)
I agree this weather we are having is fine for me, I dont do over 25c :0(

I’m sure she’ll be glad of a break from the heat. I see they’ve said it’s going to hit temps of over 40 degrees!

I like dry and warm. I hate hot and uncomfortable. I always think I can warm up when I’m cold (which I usually am) but it’s harder to cool down when it’s baking hot.

Hope you have a lovely week with them. :-)

sandy 26-06-2019 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emma_mcraf (Post 677233)
I’m sure she’ll be glad of a break from the heat. I see they’ve said it’s going to hit temps of over 40 degrees!

I like dry and warm. I hate hot and uncomfortable. I always think I can warm up when I’m cold (which I usually am) but it’s harder to cool down when it’s baking hot.

Hope you have a lovely week with them. :-)

Same here I like the heat but not the humidity:0)

CherryBrandy 27-06-2019 08:14 AM

heatwave at the weekend ! Try not to get your mankini out Gordon it may be like a sail effect ! :???::shock:

Do you think Brexit will have an effect on our weather or we will keep it :-D