Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   another diet (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=47604)

Easter Bunny 09-01-2012 05:55 PM

another diet

:roll: Started another diet today :grin: story of my life:roll:

I'm finding it really difficult and I really fancy a cider right now,there is one in the fridge calling me lol

I had 1 piece of toast for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch then I had a packet of cheddars, I just couldn't resist, they were calling me, lol

I haven' had dinner yet so maybe I'll fill up on diet coke and say I had the cheddars for dinner, lol:grin:

I know I'm doing it all wrong but it is soooo hard. I'm 2 stone over weight and feel like a beached whale, lol

Leah Marie 09-01-2012 06:24 PM

I've started a diet today as well. Just enjoyed a ham salad for dinner:cry:

I know just how you feel, I am the typical yo-yo dieter. I've been to weigh****chers quite a few times and done slimming world too and I get down to my goal weight and then things go a bit wrong and I seem to end up back where I started.

I'm going on holiday at Easter with my very fit and skinny best friend so I am desperate to lose a stone in the next 12 weeks, perhaps we can support each other along the way and share any good tips.

Pussygalore 09-01-2012 07:12 PM

I managed to find a really good motorised treadmill at xmas for only £30 so as its to muddy to run in the feild I've been doing 1/2 hour of fast walking on that every day. I do find that without some form of extra excersise simply cutting down on the food doesn't work. I have damaged an earlier hernia repair and am waiting for a scan so have been told I can't jog but can still walk on the treadmill, I still have a few stones that I'd like to loose. There's a 5 mile fun run in the village later this year and I'd love to be able to take part but doubt it very much.

Rowan 09-01-2012 07:33 PM

I've been on a diet since mid September and lost 2 stone and I ate what I liked over Xmas.:-?

I found having a tin of soup at lunch (no bread) has really helped as filling and warming in the winter.

You can do it Lynn!!!!!

Row xx

Easter Bunny 09-01-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan (Post 518613)
I've been on a diet since mid September and lost 2 stone and I ate what I liked over Xmas.:-?

I found having a tin of soup at lunch (no bread) has really helped as filling and warming in the winter.

You can do it Lynn!!!!!

Row xx

Can you send me your diet plan? I need it x

I did buy a wii and started doing the jogging that is on wii fit. But I was just diagonised with sciatica after having a very bad back and leg pain. I'm going back to work tomorrow so at least I won't be sitting on my fat a..se all day, lol :oops:

MissSammie89 09-01-2012 07:40 PM

Good luck! I'm starting my diet next week as I was ill over xmas so I was late starting my xmas eating :P xx

shelmarie 09-01-2012 07:41 PM

It's definetly that time of year again. I vowed off of the word diet and decided just to cut down the takeaways and junk food.

I know what i need to do but as we all know it's the willpower to get through it.

Good luck to anyone else trying, keep at :grin::grin:

Atrinka 09-01-2012 07:43 PM

I have 3 boxes of chocs left before I start dieting.

Easter Bunny 09-01-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atrinka (Post 518622)
I have 3 boxes of chocs left before I start dieting.

:lol: I'm taking all my left over chocolate into work tomorrow and putting it in the staff room x

Rowan 09-01-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LYNNEEASTER (Post 518617)
Can you send me your diet plan? I need it x

I did buy a wii and started doing the jogging that is on wii fit. But I was just diagonised with sciatica after having a very bad back and leg pain. I'm going back to work tomorrow so at least I won't be sitting on my fat a..se all day, lol :oops:

Sent!!!! It's time consuming but I'm so happy as it's worked.

Row xx