Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Where are you all (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74638)

Suze65 21-10-2017 04:53 PM

Where are you all

Have you all given up and gone into hibernation with your torts ? It's more than a bit quiet around here.

tortydat 21-10-2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze65 (Post 673213)
Have you all given up and gone into hibernation with your torts ? It's more than a bit quiet around here.

Wish I could go into hibernation with the torts. Have just been busy and have never posted much anyway!!!!

emma_mcraf 21-10-2017 06:45 PM

I know, it's so quiet but I'm guilty for not having the time to come on much. Had loads of stuff keeping me away from being online (probably not a bad thing really), was quite unwell at the end of the summer and so on, but I keep promising myself I'll post some piccies and introduce you to the new additions. Just need a half hour to find another image hosting site and actually get it done.

Hope everyone else is keeping well. x

mattjstar1 21-10-2017 11:26 PM

we still here, just watching need to post more and stop being lazy bum xx

Suze65 22-10-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emma_mcraf (Post 673218)
I know, it's so quiet but I'm guilty for not having the time to come on much. Had loads of stuff keeping me away from being online (probably not a bad thing really), was quite unwell at the end of the summer and so on, but I keep promising myself I'll post some piccies and introduce you to the new additions. Just need a half hour to find another image hosting site and actually get it done.

Hope everyone else is keeping well. x

It's good to know you're still out there. Sorry to hear you've not been well Emma, and life does get a bit too busy at times. I'm also a bit guilty of not being on here much lately, been quite busy too. My torts are well into wind down now, not moving much, I've bought them a summer house for next spring which I'm sure they are going to love, I've got another wall to my garden, so by next summer they will be positively glamping ! I wish I could hibernate too Mary, I don't like winter much, I'd like to miss it all and wake up in the spring :-D

Suze65 22-10-2017 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattjstar1 (Post 673220)
we still here, just watching need to post more and stop being lazy bum xx

Yes , stop being a lazy bum :mrgreen:

Ozric Jonathan 22-10-2017 01:58 PM

I'm still here too and look at the forum every day but seem to have less to post at the moment.

Suze65 22-10-2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozric Jonathan (Post 673224)
I'm still here too and look at the forum every day but seem to have less to post at the moment.

Ooohhh hello Jonathan , good to hear from you. Good to know you're all out there, looking in :-D

emma_mcraf 22-10-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze65 (Post 673221)
It's good to know you're still out there. Sorry to hear you've not been well Emma, and life does get a bit too busy at times. I'm also a bit guilty of not being on here much lately, been quite busy too. My torts are well into wind down now, not moving much, I've bought them a summer house for next spring which I'm sure they are going to love, I've got another wall to my garden, so by next summer they will be positively glamping ! I wish I could hibernate too Mary, I don't like winter much, I'd like to miss it all and wake up in the spring :-D

Life has been manic here but in a good way mainly. Feeling much better thanks, but sometimes big stuff helps to put the little stuff into proportion.
Your summer house sounds amazing - lucky torties. :-)

Today has been much cooler. The furry boots and warm fleeces are out!
I don't mind this part of the year but it would be nice to hibernate Jan-April! :lol:

Sounds as if we've all been busy and as Jonathan says, not always anything post-worthy going on, or we're all just being lazy (I hold my hand up as I know I need to get some piccies posted).

burnt toast 22-10-2017 09:23 PM

I have a look in every few days. Busy here, lots of things: ill parents an hours drive away, work, I am caring for a lodger who has been badly attacked & half his shell is missing (but he is doing amazingly well!)

I too am lazy bum! I need to post lots of pictures!