Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback/Suggestions/Problems (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Welcoming new keepers (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74316)

emma_mcraf 21-01-2017 10:47 PM

Welcome Poppy! :-)

Suze65 22-01-2017 12:05 PM

Hello and welcome Poppy.
If you have more questions , start a new thread. We are always happy to help.

CherryBrandy 22-01-2017 12:18 PM

welcome Poppy, Boys will be boys be it chelonian world. I do have two boy Horsfields that live together happily for 20 years so never say never...with a big enough area..CB

Jan W 22-01-2017 03:37 PM

Welcome Poppy.

Ozric Jonathan 27-01-2017 07:48 PM

I think it's worth going out of our way to be extra friendly to new people. It does seem to make a difference.

We can always get nasty to them later. (No of course I don't mean that!)

tortydat 27-01-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozric Jonathan (Post 670125)
I think it's worth going out of our way to be extra friendly to new people. It does seem to make a difference.

I think it's a great idea of yours Jonathan keep up the good work.

Gordon 30-01-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozric Jonathan (Post 670125)

I totally agree Jonathan believe it or not I bend over backwards to help people but there are always a few who won't listen and then take offence which is a shame but you can only but try.:-)

CherryBrandy 04-02-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tortydat (Post 670128)
I think it's a great idea of yours Jonathan keep up the good work.

Ditto for that. I came on hear to learn, talk tortoise and understand peoples views, I don't always agree, but I love the debates, especially when views are exchanged and makes you think or even rethink . What I think we can sometimes loose sight of is we all have an opinion and it's not bullying to express that opinion. I often wonder how some people would cope doing a university debating forum......Boris Johnson and Trump and Putin...worth a go, there could be fisti cuffs at dawn I suspect ! :-? CB

Suze65 04-02-2017 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryBrandy (Post 670268)
Ditto for that. I came on hear to learn, talk tortoise and understand peoples views, I don't always agree, but I love the debates, especially when views are exchanged and makes you think or even rethink . What I think we can sometimes loose sight of is we all have an opinion and it's not bullying to express that opinion. I often wonder how some people would cope doing a university debating forum......Boris Johnson and Trump and Putin...worth a go, there could be fisti cuffs at dawn I suspect ! :-? CB

They could all learn a thing or two from us :lol:;)

Jan W 06-02-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryBrandy (Post 670268)

I think Boris would come out tops as he is bright and his use of the English language most interesting at times even if a little creative. I think he would win the debate. Trump can only use his pen ( I hear the translators are up in arms as he is making them sound unprofessional as he is so inarticulate). Putin in all brawn I think, so he could only win with a fight. Although Boris is bigger than him and Trump has the CIA, FBI and goodness knows what.

I had better take care what I write!