Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Pictures (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Nice little surprise (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74989)

tortydat 28-09-2019 09:26 PM

Fantastic Gordon that's a great tonic for you.

Suze65 03-10-2019 06:10 PM

Great photo

ClareandCo 04-10-2019 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emma_mcraf (Post 677693)
Gorgeous. I’m pancake broody! :-)

Cute little thing. I know of five for sale £100 each in Consett.

emma_mcraf 04-10-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClareandCo (Post 677710)
Cute little thing. I know of five for sale £100 each in Consett.

Ha, thanks Clare. I've always had a thing for Hermanns, Tunisians, Pancakes and Aldabra. In a dream world I'd have tons of land, loads of rooms and have them all. As it is, we've used up all the garden available for enclosures without taking the entire lawn, and I have a tortoise room indoors, which was always a dream, so I know I'm lucky.
It means I'm sticking to just the Hermanns as I literally have no space for different species, learning to be content with how lucky I am to have the torts I have, but I will always be drawn to those species especially.
If anyone wins that big Euro lottery rollover and want to make my dreams come true.... ;-)

Gordon 04-10-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emma_mcraf (Post 677711)
Ha, thanks Clare. I've always had a thing for Hermanns, Tunisians, Pancakes and Aldabra. In a dream world I'd have tons of land, loads of rooms and have them all. As it is, we've used up all the garden available for enclosures without taking the entire lawn, and I have a tortoise room indoors, which was always a dream, so I know I'm lucky.
It means I'm sticking to just the Hermanns as I literally have no space for different species, learning to be content with how lucky I am to have the torts I have, but I will always be drawn to those species especially.
If anyone wins that big Euro lottery rollover and want to make my dreams come true.... ;-)

If you want an aldab you only need to ask

tortydat 04-10-2019 03:15 PM

Yes please when we move!

emma_mcraf 04-10-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 677712)
If you want an aldab you only need to ask

Don't even tease me. In my dreams they have a huge enclosure with a posh brick built enclosure. I wouldn't have just the one either!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tortydat (Post 677713)
Yes please when we move!

Now, you've got to find a home with a lot of land, Mary. ;-)
Imagine if we all put in an order for one. Would you be able to deliver the goods, G? :lol:

ClareandCo 04-10-2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emma_mcraf (Post 677711)

Christmas is coming!

Leave this page open and Mr Emma or other family members might just see it!

Gordon 04-10-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emma_mcraf (Post 677714)
Don't even tease me. In my dreams they have a huge enclosure with a posh brick built enclosure. I wouldn't have just the one either!!

Now, you've got to find a home with a lot of land, Mary. ;-)
Imagine if we all put in an order for one. Would you be able to deliver the goods, G? :lol:

Even when I'm being abused in hospital I would be able to deliver the goods. As long as you can all afford it.

emma_mcraf 04-10-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClareandCo (Post 677715)
Christmas is coming!

Leave this page open and Mr Emma or other family members might just see it!

Oh they know what I’d go for if we won big - no Ferrari for me!! :lol:
If only Christmas gifts stretched that far...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 677716)
Even when I'm being abused in hospital I would be able to deliver the goods. As long as you can all afford it.

And there lies the problem eh? That said, we’ve all been ever so nice to you all year long. Maybe you’re feeling extravagant with your thank yous! ;-)
Mary especially has been able to visit, so maybe she’ll be thinking of a nice housewarming present for the garden. :lol: