Shelled Warriors Forums

Shelled Warriors Forums (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Other Animals (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Milo (http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=70692)

Pussygalore 30-12-2013 02:56 PM

Milo

Poor Milo is booked in for the dreaded 'man' op on friday, we were hoping we wouldn't need to have him done but he's started to scent/spray mark in the house and anyone elses. I also hope it might make him gain a little weight as he's so borderline to being under weight, he's the same as he was in the summer and I hate feeling his little bones. I'm dreading the day and know I won't rest untill we get him back :(

Suze65 30-12-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pussygalore (Post 627837)
Poor Milo is booked in for the dreaded 'man' op on friday, we were hoping we wouldn't need to have him done but he's started to scent/spray mark in the house and anyone elses. I also hope it might make him gain a little weight as he's so borderline to being under weight, he's the same as he was in the summer and I hate feeling his little bones. I'm dreading the day and know I won't rest untill we get him back :(

He will be fine and probably be much happier with out his little puddings :) when my dog had it done , they did swell up a bit for a few days , but he was happier without them :) yes he might put on a bit of weight.

Homerlovesme 02-01-2014 09:42 PM

Good luck for Milo tomorrow :-)

cherylahutch 02-01-2014 10:58 PM

Bless him he will be fine. Sam was fine never bothered him at all. Only thing is he's never learned how to cock his leg so everyone thinks he's a girl :0(

Pussygalore 03-01-2014 08:32 PM

well he's home now and asleep on the chair, he goes back on monday for a check up, hasn't drank, eaten or gone to the toilet but perhaps later tonight or tomorrow. I'm so relieved he's ok we went to the pictures to see the Hobbit and its the first time I've left before the end, I couldn't settle to watch it and have seen all the others, I was so glad when he was put in my arms again. :oops:

cherylahutch 03-01-2014 09:20 PM

He will be fine. I cried when I left Sam I stayed while his preop injection was done. It was horrible seeing him go to sleep I was terrified he wouldn't wake up again. I can see why you would be distracted. You will have to go again to see the end of film. Good excuse for extra pick and mix and popcorn lol. Go easy on walks Sam over did it and ended up swollen for a little while after his op typical Labrador he was not keen on short walks but I made him have short lead walks instead of free running about and it sorted the problem. Hope your little guy gets lots of rest and is well xx

filardimarg2 04-01-2014 02:18 PM

How's Milo today? hope he is well.

Marg.

emma_mcraf 04-01-2014 02:33 PM

Hope Milo is recovering well. I'm sure he's had lots of TLC. :)

Pussygalore 04-01-2014 05:58 PM

thanks for asking, anyone would think nothing had happened! as for stopping him jumping on the chairs and playing that would be impossible unless I fasten a ball and chain to one leg. He has had a pain killer this morning and one tomorrow but I can't think they are that good, and he hasn't needed the hood so far as he isn't licking or interested in that area, anyway it was definately me more worried than him and hubby definately cringing at the idea, he also has a good appetite in fact better than he has for weeks.

emma_mcraf 04-01-2014 06:09 PM

That's good to hear. Sounds like he's a tough little cookie. :)