Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > pagan queen

Conversation Between pagan queen and Petrus
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Petrus
    13-01-2011 11:13 AM
    Petrus
    I've just got the message about your son. Well done for sticking to your guns on this. You're right - the best place for him is at home with you.
  2. pagan queen
    12-01-2011 03:01 PM
    pagan queen
    My daughter has only been HE since September. She was getting no end problems, peer pressure to steal, for which she was arrested. Teachers didn't like the fact she had an opinion and she knew the answers to things other kids didn't. She outgrew the school, they had nothing left to offer her. That's it in a nutshell. There is a lot more to it but I would be here all day. if you need to know anything don't hesitate to ask.
  3. pagan queen
    12-01-2011 02:59 PM
    pagan queen
    I have 4 kids,.The oldest 2 have left home. I decided to HE when my son was about 3 and he was "different". He has Aspergers Syndrome, ADHD, oppositional defiance disorder, separation anxiety disorder and possibly early onset Bi-polar. There is no school who will ever know or understand the needs of my son and after he went for an introduction week they proved me right. I had to collect him after half an hour. They refused to let him go to school in a nappy (he had a toilet phobia) he didn't have a diagnosis at the time so they said it was my fault he was this way. I de-registered him and they sent round social services stating I was isolating him and had failed to toilet train him. He never went to school.
  4. Petrus
    12-01-2011 12:25 AM
    Petrus
    How many kids do you have ? Why did you decide to home educate?
  5. pagan queen
    11-01-2011 03:47 PM
    pagan queen
    And you a teacher, tut tut. It's the best thing we ever did for our kids. I just wish I had home educated the oldest 2 as well and that I had never sent my 16 year old to school. My 10 year old son never went to school.
    How old are your children/child?
  6. Petrus
    11-01-2011 03:26 PM
    Petrus
    Cos we plan to as well
  7. pagan queen
    11-01-2011 03:16 PM
    pagan queen
    Yup, I really do, we call it home educate, a school is a place where people gather to learn, I educate in my home.
    Why?
  8. Petrus
    11-01-2011 02:45 PM
    Petrus
    Do you really home school?