Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > pagan queen

Conversation Between pagan queen and yuna1971
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. pagan queen
    27-02-2011 05:35 PM
    pagan queen
    Hi Rach, only just read your message, had puter problems. I meant it when I said I missed seeing you around, the place seems to have lost some of it's personality now you aren't here so much. Anyway good luck with the new forum, hope it goes well. Look forward to seeing you around now and then. I hope Lily is doing well.
    Wendy.X
  2. yuna1971
    24-02-2011 09:32 AM
    yuna1971
    Thanks for missing me Wendy! xxx Saw the thread you started..., I'm touched by that and just wanted to say it was a lovely thing to read. Have been off and on, Im on Vicky's site as well as a Mod, but I still like to come on to SW. The main thing of both is to help owners and I truly do care about that - whatever site its on. TBH, very tired at the moment, doing other bits and pieces so can honestly say not frequenting either. Have lots of really nice friends here..and I never forget it was you who knitted me Lilys wee friend. (He still loves it now!) xx Anyway, take care xx Love Rach
  3. yuna1971
    24-09-2010 10:09 PM
    yuna1971
    I have to say....I LOVE IT! I was so tempted to keep it in work so I could look at it on my computer!! But I did promise Lily. will get some film footage for the next Lily movie...and show off your wonderful knitted torty!! xx Dont be surprised to see Lily chasing it and butting it mind....smaller ones do get him going!!
  4. pagan queen
    24-09-2010 10:03 PM
    pagan queen
    Hi Rach, so glad you liked your torty. Hope Lily likes it too.
  5. yuna1971
    24-09-2010 01:29 PM
    yuna1971
    Hi Wendy!! Just to say a BIGGGG THANKYOU to you. Little knitted torty arrived today and my work loved it as much as me! Its so sweet. I know Lily will chase after this...and will try and get some footage to use in his next movie. Knitted Torty will be a big star!! xxx Thanks so much!
  6. pagan queen
    12-09-2010 07:10 PM
    pagan queen
    I am thinking of getting a couple of youngsters while I wait for the right lady. Then if nothing turns up I might have a lady or 2 in 10 years or so (or 2 males that need lady friends ). If I do find a lady for him I wouldn't keep them together until I find a couple more, I might let them gave some fun then seperate them again.
    I would love a couple of hatchlings and as I can't find my female for my birthday I think I will just have to treat myself.
  7. yuna1971
    12-09-2010 06:36 PM
    yuna1971
    In due time...xx You have to be patient. At the end of the day, the patience will bring the right one - as in you know its been kept well, from a good home, fed the right things. Being too hasty you might not see any flaws (even if there were some). xx He will be fine pottering about with you, his lovely mummy - for now. But just keep your eye out, and in due time, he will get himself the right girl!! xx (You might need 2 for him..., as think you have to have 2 to one male, or he might harrass her for nookie all the time!...
  8. pagan queen
    12-09-2010 06:33 PM
    pagan queen
    Shame he can't contact some friends and get a few females to move in. I have scoured to Internet for days and can't find anything that's reasonably priced and old enough. Saw one for £450 but that's just beyond my pocket I'm afraid.
  9. yuna1971
    12-09-2010 06:27 PM
    yuna1971
    Ahhh,...see he remembered your birthday! And gave you a birthday poo as a pressie! Imaginative one, Herbie xxx
  10. pagan queen
    12-09-2010 06:24 PM
    pagan queen
    Thank's Rach. (I'm not sure how this thing works. Do I reply on your profile or mine?)
    Herbie gave me a nice poo and ate all his weeds like a good torty.
    Both my older daughters and partners have visited, the younger of the 2 is cooking my Sunday roast as we speak.