Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > locker18

Conversation Between locker18 and yuna1971
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. locker18
    02-12-2009 01:31 PM
    locker18
    Hi Rach,

Yeah I am really enjoying them. First thing I do when I get home from work is bath them and play with them a bit. I have a dog too but she likes to go upstairs and lie on the bed at night so as soon as she has gone up, I get Flash and Taz out and bring them downstairs so we can spend time with them.

How did you upload your pictures? I want to do an album but when I try to upload it says they are not valid picture files. Any ideas?

Kim x
  2. yuna1971
    02-12-2009 12:47 PM
    yuna1971
    Lily is about 2years, 8 months. Lily is a he really but named before I saw the obvious bodily part..But to me, Lily is always my 'girl'. I love him so much and he brings me such joy. I truly believe that no one really knows how one loves their individual possessions as much as the person that owns it - so for me, love doesnt do Lily and my relationship justice. The amount of times I have sat with him, talked, cried (over ex boyfriend who left when Lily had just come to us, he loved torts too) - is countless. I even say to him, oh Lily I wish you could talk to me, tell me things are ok and that I am doing the right thing with you. Deep down though I know that Lily is happy, I see it in his face and how he acts round me. I try and ensure that he knows me not just for food, so that is why I spend time with him just watching, letting him climb all over me, bathing etc. I hope you too get the same love from yours. xxx love Rach
  3. locker18
    01-12-2009 09:09 AM
    locker18
    Hi Yuna,
    Love your pictures of Lily. How old is she?
    Kim x