Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > and1ek

Conversation Between and1ek and egyptiandan64
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. egyptiandan64
    15-06-2012 12:44 AM
    egyptiandan64
    It usually doesn't come on quick. Is she swollen at all? Did you get an x-ray taken? Is she retracting her head quickly with her mouth open acting like she is trying to get something unstuck in her throat?
  2. and1ek
    14-06-2012 11:34 PM
    and1ek
    She woke up poorly today no sign previously of RNS or other symptom. Have a course of Baytril and Fortum. Just checked her and she doesn't look good. I thought pneumonia was treatable if treated early. Is there anything else you recommend doing? Thanks as always for your great advice
  3. egyptiandan64
    14-06-2012 11:13 PM
    egyptiandan64
    Hi Andrea,
    Are you doing a course of antibiotics? Has she just been like this a day or 2? Upping the temperature is good.
  4. and1ek
    14-06-2012 10:56 PM
    and1ek
    Hi Danny
    Hope you are well, I haven't been online for a while.
    I wonder if you can help, I have an Hermann that looks like she has pneumonia she seemed fine until today. She woke up looking lethargic and opening her mouth, she is kept on her own. I have taken her to a vets and I have given her Baytril and Fortum injection. I have also given her F10 nebuliser she seems really poorly. Is there anything else you can recommend I do? I have her temperature warmer than usual 28-30 degrees.
    Look forward to your advice
    Andrea
  5. and1ek
    06-01-2012 12:20 AM
    and1ek
    Hi Danny
    Hope you are well, would you mind having a look at my pro hibernation post any comments would be greatly appreciated.
    Hope to catch up with you soon
    Andrea