Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Rowan

Conversation Between Rowan and suttysue
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 117
  1. Rowan
    12-08-2012 09:48 AM
    Rowan
    Hi Sue, I'll definitely have my fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Like you say it has to be done. And how exciting about your grandchild, I bet you jump every time the phone rings!!!!!! Got back from my camping trip yesterday was so excited to see my 2 little horrors!!!! Twiglet was very excited to see me kept on biting me lol. Well good luck or tomorrow xxxx
  2. suttysue
    12-08-2012 09:39 AM
    suttysue
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow Row, Maud has to have a large lump removed from his neck the vet reckons it could be an abcess. Hubbys in shock its going to cost £150 Ouch!!. Has to be done thugh.
    Maud is the smallest of my 3 males the likkle cheecky chappie whos always scrapping. Infact thats how the vet thinks he got this abcess.
    have a good day Row. Oh by the way our new Granddaughter is due tommorow 13th, so doubly keep your fingers crossed..
    Regards Sue
  3. Rowan
    05-08-2012 10:54 AM
    Rowan
    Hi! That's great news Sue. They are a worry I think they go through cycles of activity and even after having mine for 5 years it still freaks me out. So pleased your lot are getting their stomp back. It was the little Twiglet that was always starting the fights, maybe it's being the smallest that makes them want to fight? Who knows. Well I'm frantically packing bags ready for our camping trip we leave at 1 today. Row xx
  4. suttysue
    05-08-2012 10:02 AM
    suttysue
    Hi Row its me!! I just missed you this morning in the Chat, never, mind. i must tell you this, my torts have suddenly come to life they are very active now BUT they have also started fighting & it's the likkle one Max thats the instigater, he has sustained a a bite on his lower jaw but he seems ok. I will have to seperate him and see if the other 2 settle back down.
    The difference has come as a result of a much warmer week with even some sunshine (at bloody last). I am so relieved they are back to thier naughty selves. PHEW!!!
    regards
    Sue
  5. suttysue
    28-07-2012 09:12 PM
    suttysue
    Hi Row really good to hear from you. We have been away on holiday for the last week to Scotland the weather was a mixed bag, constant drizzle one day then lovely sunshine the nexr. We did have a relaxing time however which is what its all about especially for Martin. I have taken up golf so I can play with him, so we both got a few 9 hole courses in.
    My torts are still not sure what season it is all though they have improved in the bit of sun we have had.
    Hope you and yours are all well & ok. Hopefully we will chat soon
    take care
    sue
  6. Rowan
    28-07-2012 12:13 PM
    Rowan
    Hi Sue. Just wanted t say hello and hope you and yours are all well? Tetley & Twiglet and Me are loving this weather hoping you have had some of this sun too? Hopefully chat soon Row xxx
  7. Rowan
    09-06-2012 08:54 PM
    Rowan
    Hey Sue! Pleased that all your hard work and effort is paying off with regards to the bungalow. Must be a relief now that it is finished.
    Still haven't had cigarette, been over 50 days and over 1000 cigarettes that I haven't smoked!!!!!!!! I still fancy 1 every now and then but I'm getting there.
    Hopefully the weather will sort itself out for our torts, I'm feeling bad that they are still indoors most days. Fingers crossed for July and August hey?
    Hope everything else is good for you and yours Sue and hopefully catch up on chat soon.
    xxx
  8. suttysue
    07-06-2012 08:53 AM
    suttysue
    Hi there Rowan, I have not been able to log in!! what a job I have had sorting it out but alls well now. I went away to Scotland for a week and came home to find I just could not get in.
    Hope you are well and that you realy are now a non smoker?.
    We have at last finished re-furbing my parents bungalow so it will go on the marken very soon. I will have more time for my torts now which is great news.
    Regards
    Sue
  9. Rowan
    26-04-2012 09:21 PM
    Rowan
    Hi Sue!!! Hope you are ok? Thanks for your message!!! So far so good with the NO smoking as I still haven't had one since Sunday 15thApril which is 11 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that I' counting, much lol. I'm getting there early days but I'm getting there.

Row xx
  10. suttysue
    26-04-2012 08:34 AM
    suttysue
    Hi Rowan, Just thought I would check in to ask how the NO smoking is going? It realy is a hard thing to do but oh so worth it. When people say 'do you smoke' and you say NO you will feel great & veryvery proud of yourself & quite right too.
    KEEP GOING YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    regards
    Sue