Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > babyjaffa

Conversation Between babyjaffa and yuna1971
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. yuna1971
    14-04-2010 10:36 PM
    yuna1971
    Just come onto the forum as much as possible, post threads on anything and everything that you want the answer to - no matter how silly you feel. Read up on your weeds and flowers and toxic lists. Get the enclosure right - dont do vivarium, get a tort table. I am happy to help if I can so PM me if you need me ok. You will be fine, just keep at it, ask questions - join in discussions and keep a watchful observing eye on your tort, dont leave anything to chance if you think something is wrong - again post on the forum. xx Rach
  2. babyjaffa
    14-04-2010 09:48 PM
    babyjaffa
    ohh Lily is lush. How old is he? Mines (well it was bought for my daughter by her great grandad) is only 9 months (same age as my daughter). He thought it would be nice for her to grow up with her. I only had 3 days notice lol. so its a bit of a learning curve for me.
  3. yuna1971
    14-04-2010 09:20 PM
    yuna1971
    I live in Barrs Court - over Kingswood way in Bristol - yay, a fellow Bristolian!!! whoop whoop! Thanks for the lovely comment on Lily. Yeah he is quick...some of it was camera tricks though and i sped it up as it kind of matched the upbeat song! xx Rach
  4. babyjaffa
    14-04-2010 09:16 PM
    babyjaffa
    Hi, just took a look at your video, its fab and so is your tort. Can't believe how fast he is lol and randy hahaha. What part of bris are you from. I'm currently in Eastville quite near the park.
    Jess