Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Katie-n-spoon

Conversation Between Katie-n-spoon and shafach
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. Katie-n-spoon
    18-04-2009 11:57 PM
    Katie-n-spoon
    guess whos getting 2 hermanns hatchlings this week?? :S o dear, o dear, o dear. :S
  2. Katie-n-spoon
    09-04-2009 05:00 AM
    Katie-n-spoon
    really sorry to hear that hun. how you holding up? xx
  3. shafach
    08-04-2009 10:22 PM
    shafach
    hi hun, youre ahead of me !!! me and hubbie split recently, so everything is on go slow at the mo... need to get a wiggle on so Mikey and Ralph have got a nice new outside home for when the weather perks up... Hope you and the gang are ok xxx
  4. Katie-n-spoon
    08-04-2009 06:46 AM
    Katie-n-spoon
    just putting the finishing touches to the outdoor run in the next few days. you started/got yet? x
  5. shafach
    06-03-2009 11:40 AM
    shafach
    hiya hun... yeah fatboy is still on a diet, lol... they are both really good... how are the gang with you? hope they are all well and behaving...xxx
  6. Katie-n-spoon
    06-03-2009 04:21 AM
    Katie-n-spoon
    hows things? Ralphy still nice and trim?
    xx
  7. shafach
    20-01-2009 05:17 PM
    shafach
    Am dreading hibernating them next year... hear so many horror stories... i was using a combine bulb, but switched to a seperate strip reptiglo and heat bulb... so confusing, but i was finding it really difficult to regulate the temps with the combined... noh i have a bit more experince tho may go back to a combined... hard to now what to do for the best sometimes, innit?
  8. Katie-n-spoon
    20-01-2009 03:11 AM
    Katie-n-spoon
    hehe tubby little boy lol. nope every1s still awake and scratching around, how do you heat/uv your 2? just had to go back to the shop today and sort out a THIRD combined bulb!! THIRD IN 1O MONTHS!!!! one was very unimpressed. glad to hear you are all well xx
  9. shafach
    19-01-2009 01:14 PM
    shafach
    Hiya, been wondering where you have gone... Mikey and Ralph are doing really well, thanks... have managed to get Ralphys' weight back under control (such a pig!) and they are both looking good... How is Spoon doing? have you hibernated him this year? what about Hermie and Wilfie - hope they are doing well too... great to hear from you, keep in touch xxx
  10. Katie-n-spoon
    18-01-2009 08:56 PM
    Katie-n-spoon
    heya! i havent been on here for ages! how are you, mikey and ralph these days? all well i hope!! xx