Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Star

Conversation Between Star and yuna1971
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. yuna1971
    11-07-2010 09:01 PM
    yuna1971
    Yeah got it Marie, thanks so much xx Talk soon, and may I offer congratulations on all your hard work at UNI. Super stuff. Take care and glad to see you back!
  2. Star
    11-07-2010 02:34 PM
    Star
    Hi Hun,
    I responded to your email, first time I got my response returned and second time it went through. Just double checking that you received it ok?

Hope your well
    x
  3. yuna1971
    09-04-2010 08:17 PM
    yuna1971
    Hey Marie - where you at?? Miss you! Hope everything is ok!! xx Rach & Lily
  4. Star
    12-09-2009 09:38 PM
    Star
    Hi again,

If you could send me your email address, then I can email you a copy of the file

Don't worry, you will get things right before you know it and your a great mum to lily so thats the main thing
  5. yuna1971
    12-09-2009 08:43 PM
    yuna1971
    Hi star, that would be so helpful - yes if you can send me your weed stuff, thank you so much. I am going round to a large green play area round the corner for me. Will have a look tommorow, but just dont know the names or what things are what, that is the trouble. I really want to get better but its so hard not having the right things to feed all the time, seeds take time to grow and in the meantime its hunting some down - not easy when you dont know what things are. xxxx
  6. Star
    11-09-2009 11:22 PM
    Star
    Hi Yuna,

Sorry, I was out for the evening with some friends......

How are you? How is Lily?

I am glad you have bought some new seeds, they will help you feel better, plus you will learn which are good weeds from the ones you grow....today I took my son and daughter to the park and came home with two huge bags of weeds, the park is a great place to collect them

I can only imagine how you feel, I love my tortoises very much and would be lost without them.

I am sorry to hear about your boyfriend, I hope everything will be ok?
    x
  7. yuna1971
    11-09-2009 11:07 PM
    yuna1971
    Hi Star!! hope you are ok...where you been tonight?? Just to say that Lily is doing ok, again still active and showing his usual personality. Keeps his cool, not like his Mom!
    Well...again thanks so much for allyour kindness... hope to hear from you soon. xxx
  8. Star
    10-09-2009 10:45 PM
    Star
    Yuna, that is the most beautiful visitors message I think I have ever read

Lily is very lucky to have a wonderful mother like you