Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Wyannis

Conversation Between Wyannis and Andy Robertson
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. Andy Robertson
    12-10-2014 11:01 PM
    Andy Robertson
    Hi Jillian,
    How's things? How's the torts doing? How are the growing, I have decided to keep the other one which was from the same clutch as one of yours, she is very big with a very smooth shell 78grms in weight. She is know trying to slow down by herself for hibernating, but that's to early for now.
    Thanks
    Andy
  2. Wyannis
    09-05-2014 11:38 PM
    Wyannis
    Hi Andy, they are doing well. I haven't had them out very much. I set them up a rabbit cage in the garden one day when it was sunny but they both just dug down under a slate cave I had made them and stayed there. I'm not sure they liked the outdoors, they seemed a bit scared. Also one of our cats promptly came up and stuck her paw through the bars. I had thought the cage would keep them safe from cats but obviously not! I am going to have to rig something up around it to make it a bit safer. At the moment they can only go out if I stay beside the cage.
  3. Andy Robertson
    09-05-2014 09:51 PM
    Andy Robertson
    Hi Jillian,
    How's the torts doing? Have you managed to get them out in the limited sun we have had?
    Andy
  4. Andy Robertson
    24-03-2014 06:29 PM
    Andy Robertson
    Hi Jillian,
    That's good news, yeah I'm having the same problem with some of my hatchlings, still got one or two that are only 13gr been like that for two months and some others that continue to grow like Gertie.
    Thanks for letting us know
    Andy
  5. Wyannis
    23-03-2014 04:05 PM
    Wyannis
    Hi Andy
    The torts are doing great. I have taken your advice and only been feeding them every other day. This has slowed Gertie's growth down but Florence has still managed to put on 7grams in the month. Not sure what to do with her. Three millimetres too. She is happy enough though and very active.
  6. Andy Robertson
    23-03-2014 09:11 AM
    Andy Robertson
    How's the torts doing Jillian? Hope there doing well.
    Andy
  7. Andy Robertson
    21-03-2014 11:19 AM
    Andy Robertson
    Hi Jillian,
    How's the tortoises?
    Andy
  8. Andy Robertson
    27-12-2013 09:44 AM
    Andy Robertson
    Hi Jillian,

How's the torts doing.? That's the paper work sent of to DEFRA so hopefully have the certs in the next few weeks for you.
    Hope you had a great Christmas and have a good new year, I'll be in contact soon.
    Andy
  9. Andy Robertson
    29-11-2013 10:18 PM
    Andy Robertson
    How's the tortoises doing? Had another three hatch in the last couple of days, only two left now.
  10. Andy Robertson
    31-08-2013 11:29 AM
    Andy Robertson
    Hi there,
    I have put some pictures of one of my hatchlings in the pictures section if you are still interested.
    Cheers
    Andy