PDA

View Full Version : my hubby and his reeves rubbin noses

Magic
05-10-2007, 06:42 AM
Fox and his baby girl isnt this to cute hehehee
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7748/kif1463qb1.jpg

and yes i know and he knows about the does and dont but squirt is a very personable turtle and loves being right up in your face shes very spoiled rotten and any time she does this to either of us we wash our face and hands and i dont ever recamend anyone doing this with there turtles unless they know them very well my hubby has had this turtle for along time shes 18 years old and shes his baby girl shes such a ham for attion and loves the affection she demands it from him or i so dont go sticking a turtle up to your face with out knowing it very well lol or ya might end up with half your nose missing lol squirt is our only exception to allowing this..

piglet
05-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Great picture good job he doesn't fancy nose for lunch

D

Becks
05-10-2007, 05:46 PM
super pic and nice to see you still have your nose :wink: :lol:

Magic
05-10-2007, 05:55 PM
thanks,
lol those two are allways like this squirt loves to be right in your face i some times think she thinks shes a cat lol she used to sleep in his bed growing up she would sleep on a pillow on one side of his bed shes so spoiled and prissy and she has never bit hard shes very gental and those to have a bond big time if anything was to happen to her he would be so lost and crushed becouse they have ben together for so long squirt is such a sweet heart