PDA

View Full Version : Nobody running forum

Ozric Jonathan
05-06-2015, 11:12 PM
er....notable absence of persons of rank and official status on forum etc...is it a temporary thing I wonder?

emma_mcraf
05-06-2015, 11:20 PM
There are enough of us to offer help and advice, to chat and share ideas, but we need admin to be looking after the new posters and approving their posts.

Ozric Jonathan
05-06-2015, 11:25 PM
Absolutely Emma!

Maybe the bosses will be back soon to lead the people to the promised tortoise-land.

And if not we can take over the means of digital production.

emma_mcraf
05-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Absolutely Emma!

Maybe the bosses will be back soon to lead the people to the promised tortoise-land.

And if not we can take over the means of digital production.

Hmmmm.....well I guess we'll have to wait and see.
We certainly need to ensure we keep any new members, so that their posts are approved and the friendly folk of the forum can offer advice.

burnt toast
06-06-2015, 01:21 AM
I think theyre here, lurking in the background! :) I think theres a lot of work daily deleting spam etc, someone must be doing it?

Put up a sexing ( or better still a sex post!) Bet that will entice Danny out of the shadows lol :)

Suze65
06-06-2015, 08:06 AM
I think theyre here, lurking in the background! :) I think theres a lot of work daily deleting spam etc, someone must be doing it?

Put up a sexing ( or better still a sex post!) Bet that will entice Danny out of the shadows lol :)

Indeed ! Any request for " sex please" and I'm sure he will appear 😜

JerryMaffz
06-06-2015, 10:20 AM
I'm just posting randomly in the hope that sooner or later my posts will be approved..:sad:

Suze65
07-06-2015, 10:20 AM
I'm just posting randomly in the hope that sooner or later my posts will be approved..:sad:

Stay with us Jerry, a message has been sent to admin, it should get sorted, hopefully today.

Alan1
07-06-2015, 11:34 AM
I can approve posts but can't do admin stuff, however I am not on here much these days since the heart bypass problems.

Ozric Jonathan
07-06-2015, 11:35 AM
A big welcome to JerryMaffz and keeper Keith.

We SHALL get on top of this problem.

Ozric Jonathan
07-06-2015, 11:35 AM
Alan thanks for doing what you can to support us. We do appreciate it.

emma_mcraf
07-06-2015, 11:47 AM
I can approve posts but can't do admin stuff, however I am not on here much these days since the heart bypass problems.

Yes, we appreciate what you can do Alan. Thank you. :)

Lowe
07-06-2015, 01:30 PM
We are here - just remember it's a voluntary job and real life sometimes does have to take priority over the virtual one. Some people have more time to give than others at different times and I'm guessing at the moment we're all a bit busy. Worry not, posts will get approved in the end. :)

JerryMaffz
07-06-2015, 05:04 PM
Many thanks all...looks like I'm up and running now.:-D

Suze65
07-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Yes, thanks Allan from me too, really do appreciate what you are able to do.

Jerry, glad you are up and running now. Sorry is your name Keith ?

JerryMaffz
07-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Yes, thanks Allan from me too, really do appreciate what you are able to do.

Jerry, glad you are up and running now. Sorry is your name Keith ?

Yeah, I'm Keith, Tortoise is called Jerry.:smile:

vikki
07-06-2015, 10:34 PM
I also seem to have now gone straight to posting (I hope!!) instead of moderation so thanks to everyone - I will probably just drive you all nuts now with loads of questions!!
Vikki.

Stellanne
07-06-2015, 10:53 PM
Bring it on Vikki.... Drive us all nuts......it may be a challenge as I think most are nuts to start with..
Thanks to all the hard work keeping the forum running x x x x hugs x x