PDA

View Full Version : Brand new lighting resource

Arcadiajohn
01-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Hi everyone,

I am so pleased to announce the eagerly awaited brand new and highly educational reptile only website from Arcadia reptile.

This is NOT just a product showcase.

You will find an industry changing lighting guide, free access to every magazine feature that we have ever written, images, videos, new science, Facebook links, interesting, educational, forums and magazine links.

This site is easy to use and full of ground breaking science, we also update it mostly everyday

Have a look and tell me what you think.

www.Arcadia-reptile.com

John

Catwoman63
01-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Thankyou will take a good look x

Alan1
02-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Great looking and informative new site, interesting to see the T5/T8 comparison, there is a huge difference in light output between the two. The magazine articles will be especially handy for many folk

knottyedge
02-05-2012, 09:34 AM
great bookmarked the site so i can have a good look through it later :)

Arcadiajohn
02-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Anybody seen any of thier animals become famous on the site?

John

Arcadiajohn
15-05-2012, 05:29 PM
There's a few more bits gone on today :-)

www.Arcadia-reptile.com

John

Improvise
15-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Nice site :) Can you try and get Seapets to stock Arcadia products! We have nowhere near here that supplies Arcadia bits :( Even though i sell a lot online, i rather buy instore :)

Arcadiajohn
15-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Hi,

Yes they certainly list some of it. I guess the thing to do would be to email Jerry the owner and request the product.

If you mean the colchester store though there are other stores close by with the gear.

Jap koi co, amwell, Coldblooded, jungle phaze plus a few others.

John.

Nice site :) Can you try and get Seapets to stock Arcadia products! We have nowhere near here that supplies Arcadia bits :( Even though i sell a lot online, i rather buy instore :)

Improvise
15-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Im in Felixstowe, already made my point to Jerry over his online and instore prices on exo terra products, 38-50% cheaper online on most products! Will ask Conkers in Felixstowe, they are opening a small reptile section but seem to be stocking lucky reptile :( May have to open a pet section in our shop :)

paulus
15-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Try Suffolk reptile rescue in Ipswich improvise, he doesn't stock that much but he will order in whatever you like really quickly and a good price too, they open evenings and weekends as thay run it as well as full time jobs. Really nice guy called Phil

indian star
16-05-2012, 12:22 AM
John i suspend my Arcadia 12% D3 light along the back of the viv with reflector approx 18" from floor will this have the desired effect? keep stars

Arcadiajohn
16-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Yes, I feel that it would be fine as long as the lamp is long enough to have a good photo gradient and you provide an incline in sub straight or decoration so that the little chaps can get a few inches higher if the desire at the hot end.

SELF REGULATION is the KEY to SUCCESS!!!!!! Yes I shouted it, but I believe it!:p

Please everyone feel free to ask questions, and suggest species to be included in the guide, it is an organic APP that should grow naturally.

Have a great day one and all!!!!!

John

John i suspend my Arcadia 12% D3 light along the back of the viv with reflector approx 18" from floor will this have the desired effect? keep stars

ibizathetort
16-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Very nice design, smart looking site!

Arcadiajohn
11-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Loads more added to the site!!!!!!!!!!

New sections, new science and new products.

Hope you are all enjoying this growing educational resource

John