PDA

View Full Version : very sorry

suebob28
22-04-2011, 04:54 PM
hi i am so sorry to say i have to give my sulcata up for rehoming i have had her (not sure) for about 3 years she is 3and a half i think ,she came to me by a young lad very dirty but we sorted her out called her poppy But now my husband has got cancer and i cannot give her the time that she needs.Its with heavy heart that i do this .I havent got a car to take her to someone i live by heathrow airport and you have been so good with me i am now turning to you for help .If someone can help please send me a message please thanks

suttysue
22-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Nothing i say can make you feel better about your situation but my heart goes out to you both. Dig deep and then even deeper.
I'm sure someone will be able to help you with your Sully.
best wishes
Sue

Mrs Frog
22-04-2011, 06:07 PM
I am so sorry,thinking of you,doctors can do wonderful things.I hope you find a great home for your tortoise

Minty913
22-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Best of luck to both of you i recovered from cancer last year my partner is going though treatment now

best of luck to both of you.
have you found a home for poppy yet? i have two sulcatas they are both 2.

if you need any advice please get in touch

Minty913
22-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Best of luck to both of you i recovered from cancer last year my partner is going though treatment now

best of luck to both of you.
have you found a home for poppy yet? i have two sulcatas they are both 2.

if you need any advice please get in touch

how much would you be looking for her? xxx

yuna1971
23-04-2011, 03:06 PM
I am really sorry to read this Suebob...I hope you can find a good buyer and my best wishes to you and your husband at this difficult time. xx :)

suebob28
23-04-2011, 05:00 PM
thanks for all our kind mesages they will give me hope thanks

samincornwall
23-04-2011, 06:31 PM
I have messaged you, I hope you find someone to take on your Sully while your husband recovers :-)

Clarrybella
23-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear about you situation. I am not far from heathrow (nr Reading) I would be able to take her in if you need. Pm me if you would like to discus.

Thanks

Claire

suebob28
25-04-2011, 01:16 PM
hi thanks for all your kind throughts she has gone to a very nice guy i was so upset he said he throught she was about 6 so we got that wrong he will send photos later so thanks minty913 you have been so kind and so have you all bless you all xxx