PDA

View Full Version : Know i am blonde but

Marly
13-02-2010, 09:03 PM
I can not seem to get pics right. me and photobucket do not get along!!!:twisted:
have read everything and still no joy.
worked in an estate agents doing brochures, putting pics on. but this has baffled me.

Alan1
13-02-2010, 09:11 PM
I can not seem to get pics right. me and photobucket do not get along!!!:twisted:
have read everything and still no joy.
worked in an estate agents doing brochures, putting pics on. but this has baffled me.

have you read dugy's guide? http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=29355

Neddy
13-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Hi

I struggled with it as well so I used Tinypic.com as recommended on the comments of the above suggested post

Hope it helps

Marly
13-02-2010, 09:14 PM
not yet alan but i will.
thanks

Marly
13-02-2010, 09:15 PM
thanks neddy
will look at that
hope you are ok?

Alan1
13-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Hi

I struggled with it as well so I used Tinypic.com as recommended on the comments of the above suggested post

Hope it helps

without looking, i suspect it would be me that said tinypic. i prefer it to that photobucket, no signing up required though pics are one at a time

ME SHELL
14-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Do you manage to get the pics downloaded to photobucket? Or is it that you have them on photobucket but can't get them onto here?

If you have managed to download them to phtobucket, I find it easier to just click on the pic you want, then when it enlarges right click on it an copy then paste it on here.:)